"Best of 2017" photobook
In the "Best of 2017" photo book we present our favorite images of the past road racing season. What's more? In this edition, our photos are supplemented with short and captivating stories by members of the NYC cycling community, including racers, officials and spectators.
- Foreword by Charlie Issendorf | Race Director | Kissena Cycling Club
- Dominic Stobart | NYS Cat 4 Crit Champion, 2016 | Twin Six | Dominic talks about his mental and physical battle with the extremely cold weather while racing the season opener at Grant’s Tomb.
- Ted Teyber | CRCA Race Director | To Be Determined | Ted reflects on the challenges of organizing a grand event like the Bear Mountain Classic and at the same time racing in less than ideal conditions.
- Mim Gilbert | Dave Jordan Racing | Mim recollects her experience of racing at the Lou Maltese Memorial in torrential rain.
- Jeff Gottesman | Deno's Wonderwheel Cycling Team | Jeff explains what motivates him to spectate at the races together with his dog Bolshoi.
- Simon Velez | Deluxe Cycles Racing Team | Simon talks about his passion for bike racing and tattoos.
- Karl Dittebrandt | USAC moto official | Karl shares his story about motorcycles and officiating.
- Scott Savory | Lupus Racing Team | Scott looks back on his ordeal at Somerville and describes how he came back stronger than ever.
- Andrew Seitz | The Weather Channel Cycling Team | Andy discusses the importance of mental strength, which helped him towards an impressive solo victory at Fort Lee.
As featured on CyclingTips
As part of the 2017 Mark Gunter Photographer of the Year Awards
- Size: 8 x 10 in (21 x 26 cm)
- 110 Pages
- Premium Paper Quality
- Softcover and Hardcover Option
Softcover w/ Premium Lustre Paper
- Coffee Table Book Edition -
Hardcover Layflat Photobook
- Collector's Item -